- This event has passed.
Power Luncheon – Milton, ON
June 19 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm$35.00 - $45.00
The Mompreneurs® Power Luncheon is packed with intentional learning and focused connecting, in order to help you propel forward with POWER – are you ready for it?!
This event includes:
– organized networking
– a high impact presentation from an industry expert
– a featured member spotlight with inspirational/educational focus
– small group masterminding
– a delicious working luncheon
Featured High-Impact Presentation for this event:
“The Power of Social Media Automation” with Amanda Wilde
Social media is no longer an optional form of advertising or communication – it’s a must! Customers expect real time responses to their issues, and not many people are willing to Google or pick up the phone to ask a question or send a complaint. In this session, Amanda will help answer these crucial questions that every entrepreneur can learn from:
- How does a growing business keep track of it all when it comes to social media?
- How can you spot a crisis online and be more proactive in addressing it?
- How can you manage so many posts and conversations across all the various social networks?
- How can you scale a business when spending all day keeping up with current demands of social media?
- How can you prove the value of social? Can we measure the impact of social on our bottom line?
Amanda will speak to the ways social media tools can help address many different businesses and their needs. She will share from her experience working at Hootsuite, so you can learn from the advice she’s given to countless other companies, and better understand the platform, as well as gain insights to the impressive results a social listening tool can provide. There will also be time at the end of Amanda’s teachings for questions, should anyone have any social media problems they’d like some help solving.
Featured Member Spotlight for this event:
Fear is NOT a Four-Letter Word
Elite+ Mompreneur member Cathy Thompson will share ways you can embrace the fear of failure in your business to help you succeed beyond what you think is possible.
Cathy Thompson is the Founder of Beyond the Classroom, where highly trained, hand-selected tutors work with families to customize tutoring sessions for their children. The sessions take place in the students’ home in order to meet the comfort level of the child and to give parents a much-needed break from the constant shuffling around to activities. BTC works with students in grades JK to 12, and tutors are Ontario Certified Teachers or degreed professionals with teaching experience. Beyond the Classroom has 6 franchise locations in southern Ontario to help students and families feel great about school.