- This event has passed.
“Blogging for Business” 4-Week Course – ONLINE
May 7, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
SPRING 2019 SESSION IS SOLD OUT!
We will bring this course back in Fall 2019
Blogging for your business to demonstrate your expertise and knowledge is essential in today’s online marketplace, but it can be a daunting task. Endless questions present themselves:
Where and how should you start?
What should you write about?
How long should your blogs be?
How often should you be posting?
In this live, online, 4-week course offered by Mompreneurs®, you will learn:
- the importance of blogging for your business
- how blogging can level up your business
- the elements of a blog, including wording, photos, videos and captions
- an understanding of blog categories and how they work for your business
- how to post a blog on WordPress, with SEO
- how to create opt-ins in your blog to grow your email list
- how to blog for Mompreneurs® and use the creative to boost your business
- how to use guest blogs for clout in your own business
Attendees will walk away with:
- a list of blog topics specially created for you and your business
- a content calendar
- a posting schedule
- an understanding of how to work with other businesses through guest blogs
Week 1: Blog Breakdown (1 – 1.5 hours)
We will uncover what a blog is, and we will break it down into understandable bite-sized chunks. You will learn all parts to a blog post and why each one is important. We will also discover how to use opt-ins on your blog to grow your email list. You will leave the Week 1 Session with actionable steps to work on.
Week 2: What and How to Write (1 – 1.5 hours)
In Week 2 we will discuss how to come up with ideas for topics and titles. We will talk about the blogging schedule for your website and social media. You will learn how to create a content calendar for the next 12 months. You will leave the Week 2 session with actionable steps to work on.
Week 3: Utilizing Your Blog for Growth (1 – 1.5 hours)
We will walk you through the step-by-step process on how to post a blog on WordPress, while also maximizing your SEO within your blog post. You will learn how to post your blog on social media for optimal performance. We will also discuss how you can repurpose a blog multiple times to gain additional exposure though social media and email. Lastly, we will continue our discussion on adding opt-ins into your blog posts to grow your email following. You will leave the Week 3 Session with actionable steps to work on.
Week 4: How to Become a Guest Blogger (1 – 1.5 hours)
In our final week together, we will discuss the importance of blogging for other businesses. You will learn how to become a guest blogger with businesses, corporations and online editorials. We will walk you through how to blog for Mompreneurs® and the benefits to do so. Lastly, you will discover how to use this opportunity as clout for you and your business.
When: This online business course takes place over the following dates and times:
4 Consecutive Tuesdays, on May 7, May 14, May 21, May 28, 2019
10:30amPDT / 11:30amMDT / 12:30pmCDT / 1:30pmEDT / 2:30pmADT / 3:00pmNDT
- Each of the 4 online meetings will run for 1 – 1.5 hours in length, and will be accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation, mastermind component, and time for focused Q & A.
- There are limited spaces available for this online course; early registration is encouraged.
- Each session will be recorded, so all registered attendees can access teachings at anytime once the course has finished.
Where: This online course will be offered ONLINE through Zoom programming. Upon registration of this course, attendees will receive further information and instructions via email on how to access programming.
Who: Lead by Mompreneurs® COO Sara L. Clarke
$99+taxes for Elite/Elite+ Mompreneur® members
$149+taxes for Standard Mompreneur® members and Guests