When you talk to Tanya, you will experience her enthusiasm and passion for real estate that she seamlessly integrates with her professional interior design skills, resonating through the homes she sells. She believes that her client experience is the Keystone of her success as Owner & Managing Partner at FHK. Tanya is an active member within the community, strongly aligned with the Milton Chamber of Commerce, and believes in supporting local businesses. She sponsors children’s local soccer, hockey, and gymnastics teams as she understands the importance of sport that has taught her to set goals, persevere and sharpen her competitive edge, essential skills for a successful deal maker! Her family is her fuel that keeps her charged every morning when that alarm rings at 5AM.
Tanya’s Top 5 Tips for Other Women Thinking of Starting a Business:
- If you’re passionate about what you want to do, DO IT NOW! You will never be too prepared for it.
- 1 day at a time… don’t overwhelm yourself! It’s OK to not have all the answers.
- Building genuine relationships are a key to your success.
- I live by this quote: “Keep your head, heels & standards high” by Coco Chanel.
- My mom taught me to keep persevering, and my dad taught me to be humble – I believe that’s what really stuck with me and keeps me going.