The Vision Behind Nutracelle:
It’s what’s NOT in our food that can be most important – free of added sugars, unhealthy chemical additives, Nutracelle is healthy and incredibly delicious. We use only the highest quality whey protein, prebiotic fiber from the chicory root, and healthy fats from flax seed, plus Nutracelle is even 100% nut-free and gluten-free!
You won’t feel deprived when you cheat with a protein treat, because every delicious shake tastes like a sinful treat. The proteins, fiber, and healthy fats will help you feel fuller up to 4x longer, so you snack 60% less. Your body feels nourished to help reduce cravings for junk food. Plus, it’s easy and fun to cook with Nutralean.
From elite athletes to bariatric surgery patients to Mom’s who just want to feel healthier, people love Nutracelle because it helps you burn more fat, increase lean muscle and helps you feel fuller, longer. Oh, and did we mention? It tastes amazing too!
Top 5 Realities Melanie Wishes She Knew Before Starting Her Business:
- It always takes 2x as long and costs 2x as much as you plan. Always leave yourself extra time to complete projects and find ways to keep costs down. Ask yourself continually, is this a necessity right now? How will this cost help us grow?
- There is no such thing as a work-life balance. If you are starting a business, you must be prepared to make the sacrifices to build it. That will inevitably mean long hours and sometimes time away from family. Carving out sacred time with your children is critical.
- It’s vital to include your children in understanding your business. Skills such as managing money and people are best taught by example, not from a book or a university course. When you involve your children in the day to day decisions and challenges of your company, you are giving them a gift that will stay with them as adults.
- You will feel alone sometimes. This is another reason the Mompreneur awards are so important for women. When we are in leadership positions, it can be isolating when the decisions and the livelihoods of others depend on you. Getting to meet, celebrate and network with other women in business is incredibly important.
- You need to take time for you. Every day will bring a new fire to put out. But just like the airline crew says when you travel with an infant, you need to your oxygen mask on first before you can help others. Never stop feeding your soul, your mind, and your curiosity.