Collated by The Mompreneurs Team
This is an ongoing list; we will continue to add more offers as we receive them!
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Love Powered Co. is offering free digital affirmations! Simply add any digital product to your cart, and use code SPREADLOVE. Digital options here >>
- Author Mieka Forte hosts The Many Sides of Happy Facebook Group, offering discussions and teaching around resilience strategies, mental health coping tools, and happiness tools as well as offering streamed yoga practices. Join here >>
- Julie Boyer, Author of Wake Up With Gratitude, offers 24 tips to writing a Daily Gratitude Journal here >>. You can also listen to Julie’s podcast, and view her inspirational photos, and she’s written a great article titled “Where Do We Find Gratitude in a Pandemic” >>
- Our partners at HelloFresh are offering 50% off for your first HelloFresh boxes! You can order online here >>
- Colouring and journaling is very good for combating stress! Author Jennifer Robinson is offering porch drop offs (Milton, Guelph, Georgetown – Ontario) of her Butterfly Beauties Self-Care Books, and is throwing in some freebie kids/teen colouring pages to the package so your families can have something to do together. Jennifer also has some new packs of pencil crayons if you need to add those as well. Details >>
- Women’s Health Advocate and Menopause Practitioner Teresa Isabel Dias of MenopausED offers many online tips to help you stay healthy. For example, “Whenever you feel overwhelmed by your thoughts, start thinking about your breath going in and out. Inhale for 4 seconds and exhale for 4 seconds. Do that for 5 minutes and you’ll feel calmer. This keeps you in the moment.”
- Stressed, not sleeping well and wondering what you should be eating during this volatile time? Annie Gaudreault of VEEV Wellness is offering a 30-minute complimentary call to give you 3 tactics to support your health, so that you can get back on track and get through this stronger than ever! Book here >>
- As the Vagina Coach says, we still need to do kegels in quarantine! You can gain full access to Kim Vopni’s online pelvic floor health and fitness program, Kegel Mojo, for 7 days absolutely free! Details here >>
- Reading is so good for the soul! You can read for free online with the Scribd App available here >>
- Amber Mac has compiled some helpful and credible facts surrounding COVID-19 and small business. You can view Amber’s video on Twitter here >>
- Angela Crocker‘s next email newsletter is going to have tips on working at home, virtual meetings, and online teaching. Everyone is welcome to sign up here >>
- This is a great time to come out of your shell and test videos online through Facebook Live – staying connected with your fans, customers and members is essential during social distancing! View our free Mastery Module, Facebook Live for Business >>
- Kate Moir of Thirty-One Gifts has been doing online free bingo, giving away product and showing home school storage solutions on her Facebook Page here >>
Kate has also started a blog, helpful for those looking to maximize 5 minutes daily to work their side-gig business during social distancing. Read here >>
- The team at Strong & Free have designed a fun and free Canadian Colouring Book, which you can print and let your kids enjoy! Download >>
- You can download the Hire and Fire your Kids gamified parenting app for free! Email email@example.com if you are interested in playing HireandFireyourKids.com – creator Jody is looking for families to share their feedback as she continues to grow and enhance the app.
- Suzan Grace of Beyond the Classroom Guelph has compiled a well-rounded and comprehensive list of Resources for Teaching & Learning At Home, found here >>
- Many museums, aquariums, zoos, and theme parks are offering free online tours for all; some top picks include Canada’s Wonderland (virtual roller coasters anyone!), Disneyland, Ripley’s Aquarium Toronto, The Vancouver Aquarium, The Guggenheim Museum, NASA, The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, and The Cincinnati Zoo.
For more resources surrounding the Coronavirus Pandemic, visit our COVID-19 Support section here >>