We love the support our partners offer Mompreneur members!
TruShield Insurance has just made it easier to protect the small business you’ve worked so hard to build. And for many of you, it can all be done online with just a few clicks… in just a few minutes!
STEP 1: Log on to TruShield.ca/Moms
STEP 2: Click “Get a Quote”
- You’ll be asked a few questions so it’s easy to select the coverage that suits your needs.
- They’re not trying to be nosy, but one of the questions TruShield will ask will be about your annual revenues. Knowing your expected revenue will help them determine your coverage needs, and indicate your premium.
- If projected annual revenues are $250,000 or less, your purchase may be completed online.
- If projected annual revenues are greater than $250,000, TruShield will help you complete your purchase by phone, as they’ll most likely need to ask you a few more questions. But don’t worry, they’ll explain your coverage options using language you can understand.
STEP 3: Whether your quote has been completed online or by phone, simply review the details, make your purchase, and YOU’RE INSURED!
- TruShield will immediately provide you with your proof of insurance.
TruShield Insurance solutions will help protect your business from risks you may face today, tomorrow, or down the road. And remember, no business is ever too small for insurance protection. When just starting out, the smaller your business, the bigger the financial impact if you experience a loss.
TruShield knows small business. And they’ll help you protect yours. Get started today!