Marketing Your Business
When we define marketing, we build on a term we know: market. We know that the market we are talking about is not a specific place, but rather our current or potential customers:
– Who are interested in buying products and services like the ones we sell.
– Who can buy them from us or our competitors.
- WEBINAR: A Guide to Compliant Canadian Product Packaging
- Free Downloadable Worksheet – Marketing Plan
- Free Downloadable Infographic – How to Choose the Right Marketing Channels
- Free Downloadable Tipsheet – ETSY Startup 101
Managing Your Finances
The goal of managing cash flow is to have more money coming into the business than going out of it. It is important to maintain a steady positive cash flow. The credit we receive from suppliers is not yet cash out of our business; the credit we give our customers is not yet cash into our business. It is important to manage both types of credit carefully.
- WEBINAR: The Path to Financial Abundance
- Free Downloadable Worksheet – Cash Flow Chart
- Free Downloadable Checklist – Personal Taxes
Time Management, Organization, & Goal Setting
When running a business, it will quickly become apparent that successful time management and organization is not only beneficial but imperative. Creating daily, weekly, monthly, and annual systems, routines and goals can ensure that you are headed down a path of success and clarity, rather than one of frustration.
TIME MAPPING & GOAL SETTING
ORGANIZATION & SYSTEMS
PLANNING & GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
- WEBINAR: Growing Your Business (Part 1)
- WEBINAR: Developing a Business Plan (Part 1)
- WEBINAR: Developing a Business Plan (Part 2)
- Free Downloadable Workbook – Developing a Business Plan
- Free Downloadable Tipsheet – How to Break Down Global Barriers (and avoid the 3 most common international shipping mistakes)
The social media landscape is constantly changing and evolving, and it can be tough to keep up and stay in tune with what’s best for your business needs – we hope to help with some tips and guidelines, no matter what platform you’re using.
- WEBINAR: Instagram 101
- Free Downloadable Infosheet: Instagram 101
- Free Downloadable E-BOOK: 10 Ways to Use IFTTT To Boost Your Productivity
Other Helpful Learning Modules & Links
- WEBINAR: Become a Mompreneur All-Star
- WEBINAR: Brain Optimization, Anxiety, and the Success of Your Business
- FREE Maternity Leave Career Transition Guidebook (CERIC)
- Canada Business Network – Canadian Grants, Contributions & Financial Assistance