The National Mompreneurs® Conference combined 2 days of education, inspiration, connections, and insights for women entrepreneurs across Canada, featuring practical and informative presentations by industry experts, panel discussions on topics relevant to today’s shifting marketplace, and interactive stations for networking, connecting, and business-building. The event also included the Awards Ceremony for the 2017 Mompreneur® Awards, where winners were announced, and Mompreneur businesses from across Canada were recognized.
There’s really nothing quite like being in a room with hundreds of other female entrepreneurs who are all like-minded and ‘get’ the craziness of running your own business and managing your family to boot.
This event was pivotal for women who were:
- looking to connect with other female entrepreneurs
- seeking clarity or inspiration for themselves or their business
- committed to finding actionable results to help them with their business
- requiring guidance/coaching with particular experts for themselves or their business
- hoping to re-connect with their personal goals, and re-discover their ‘why’
- eager to find some time for themselves, to just focus on their personal needs and their business
Highlights from This Year’s Event
special thanks to Serendipity Studios for event photography coverage