what: The National Mompreneurs® Conference combines 2 days of education, inspiration, connections, and insights for women entrepreneurs across Canada, featuring practical and informative presentations by industry experts, panel discussions on topics relevant to today’s shifting marketplace, and interactive stations for networking, connecting, and business-building. The event also includes the Awards Ceremony for the 2017 Mompreneur® Awards, where winners are announced, and Mompreneur businesses from across Canada are recognized.
why you should attend: There’s really nothing quite like being in a room with hundreds of other female entrepreneurs who are all like-minded and ‘get’ the craziness of running your own business and managing your family to boot.
This event is for you if you are:
- looking to connect with other female entrepreneurs
- seeking clarity or inspiration for yourself and/or your business
- committed to finding actionable results to help you with your business
- requiring guidance/coaching with particular experts for yourself and/or your business
- hoping to re-connect with your personal goals, and re-discover your ‘why’
- eager to find some time for yourself, to just focus on YOU and your business
when: Friday March 3rd & Saturday March 4th, 2017
where: Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre (801 Dixon Rd, Toronto)
Book your hotel room for $119 (single) or $139 (double) through THIS LINK – available until Feb. 2, 2017!
who – speakers: Every year we feature a wide array of talented speakers, from industry experts and celebrity guests, to local Mompreneur® members. Stay tuned as we announce our featured speakers and guest experts – it will be an event not to be missed!
who – attendees: We welcome Mompreneur® Members & Guests, and all women entrepreneurs from across the country, to attend this annual conference (and yes, men too!).
sponsors & exhibitors: opportunities are currently available; please email all inquiries to email@example.com.
Highlights from 2016
special thanks to Serendipity Studios for event photography coverage